Refund and Credit Policy
Prior to Season Commencing:
- Program withdrawal requests made prior to the program start date will be refunded in full.
- Withdrawal and change requests must be in writing by email to email@example.com
- The Skate Canada Fee is non-refundable for any reason
Change Requests After the Program Has Commenced:
- Program withdrawal requests made after the program has started must be made in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of starting the program for a refund of 75% of fees paid. Refunds will not be issued after two weeks and will be credited to the West Elgin Skating Club.
- Refunds will be issued in exceptional circumstances (ie. doctor’s note, illness, injury, other) at the Board’s discretion after the two week period. Please email a written request for a full refund for exceptional circumstances to email@example.com
- The Skate Canada Fee is Non Refundable for any reason.