- Members may pay registration fees in full or by installment
- A minimum deposit of $50 PER Session PER Child plus the $45 Skate Canada fee is required at registration.
- The Skate Canada Fee is non-refundable.
- Deposit Required at Registration before starting lessons
- First Instalment due October 15, 2022
- Second Instalment due November 15, 2022
Credit Card Payment is Preferred for Online Registration via Uplifter.
For alternate payment methods such as etransfer or cheque please email email@example.com. We will need your name, address, phone number, your child/children’s names and Program (Session) Name.
- Etransfer instructions: send to firstname.lastname@example.org, password is skatersrule. Please put your full name in the etransfer
- Cheques: Payable to West Elgin Skating Club.
There is a $25 NSF Fee for Insufficient Funds, this will be credited to West Elgin Skating Club.
Financial Assistance is available to members through the Jumpstart Program. For more information please visit: https://jumpstart.canadiantire.ca/